We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below).
We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name,
e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections,credit card or other payment information and a password.
- We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect,
information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address,
domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located,
the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information").
- We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve
the quality of our service, or be used to present you with Jobyco Direct products which are relevant to your browsing history
when you visit other websites. Find out more here.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers)
and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we
have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by
telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a
breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
- When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from
Jobyco Direct Limited by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we
feel may be of interest to you
- In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate
box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time
by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, by e-mailing us
at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 01582 574 569 between 8am and 9pm Monday to Friday.
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses within the Jobyco Group and to reputable
third parties who will help process your order. Jobyco Direct Ltd requires all such third parties to treat your
personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer
legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside
of the Jobyco Group for mailing or marketing purposes
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority
investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information,
we are entitled do so
Delivery photography: If one of the companies we use for our delivery, attempts to deliver an order to your address and finds there's
no-one available to receive it, we reserve the right to take a photograph of the outside of the property to assure you we were in the right
geographical location to fulfill your order, and confirm we had located the correct address. We can assure you that this photograph won't be
published or circulated, or used for any other purpose other than verification, and that it's held securely in compliance with Data Protection legislation.
writing to: Customer Services, jobyco.co.uk, 194 Camford Way, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU3 3AN.